Timetable DownloadsDownload Junior Timetable
Download Adult Timetable
Infinity is renowned as one of the leading BJJ schools in Australia.
Our Greenslopes martial arts academy offers a range of classes for children as young as 2 through to adults from Monday to Saturday. Our martial arts academy has a focus on Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) and also offers classes for fitness, MMA striking & sparring.
Infinity’s programs not only teach children healthy and active habits from a young age, but also endeavor to give every student invaluable life lessons. Infinity instructors are full-time professionals that take pride in teaching quality, child-friendly martial arts that will help tackle self-confidence, bullying and social issues.
The academy is located at 10/360 Logan Road, Greenslopes and services the local areas of Kangaroo Point, Dutton Park, Highgate Hill, Woolloongabba, Norman Park, Coorparoo, West End and the Brisbane CBD.
To find out a class time that best suits you, check out our timetables!
Contact us today on 0481 781 196
Meet the Team
BJJ Black Belt
Patrick began training BJJ in 2011 after a long career in Soccer. Patrick first trained with his older brother in their garage at home and soon after found an academy in the Gold Coast to train at. In 2013 Patrick began training with Infinity and assisting classes at our North Lakes Academy. He has since become a lead instructor at our East Brisbane club and been promoted to Brown Belt.
Patrick has won numerous competitions at all belt levels, most recently the 2016 East Coast Championship, where he won Gold in the Brown Belt NoGi division. Patrick is a Franchise Owner and Instructor at Infinity East Brisbane and Infinity North Lakes.
- 2016 East Coast Championship Gold in NoGi Brown belt division
- 2016 Promoted to Brown Belt
- 2016 South East Queensland purple Gi Champion
- 2015 Lockdown Advanced Champion
- 2015 South East Queensland purple NoGi Champion
- 2014 Promoted to Purple Belt
- 2013 Full time instructor at Infinity east Brisbane
- 2012 Graduate from Griffith University – Degree in Exercise Science
- 2011 Began training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Jayden began training Martial Arts in 2014 and has developed his skills at a phenomenal rate. Jayden began training traditional Ju Jitsu at his local PCYC and very quickly became interested in the sparring element of training. He then sought out our Infinity academy in East Brisbane and at the age of 15 began training with our adults. Jayden was recruited as a trainee instructor after just 9 months of training and has since become a lead instructor at the club.
Jayden has won numerous tournaments in a variety of divisions, most notably the Grappling Industries Advanced No-Gi division.
Notable BJJ Competition Results
- 2017 Grappling Industries Brisbane Submission Only – Double Gold
- 2016 Queensland State Championships – Triple Gold
- 2016 Gold Coast Championship – Double Gold
- 2016 Sunshine Coast Championship – Double Gold
- 2015 Queensland State Championships – Gi Gold
Sign up for your first class FREE!