Infinity is renowned as one of the leading Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & Mixed Martial Arts schools in Australia.
Our North Lakes martial arts academy offers a range of classes for children and adults from Monday to Saturday. The academy is located on Discovery Drive and has a focus on Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).
The head instructor of the North Lakes martial arts academy is BJJ black belt Kieran Cronin. This academy services the North Lakes, Deception Bay, Dakabin, Mango Hill and Rothwell areas.
To find out a class time that best suits you, check out our class timetables!
Meet the Team
BJJ Black Belt
Personal training specialties:
– Boxing fitness
– Strength & conditioning
- I started training BJJ at Mill Hill combat and conditioning in London England.
- I travel to Thailand to further my combat experience and after a crash course in Maui Thai fought at Phukets Bangala stadium.
- I moved to Australia shortly after and trained under Daniel Lima in the Gold Coast.
- I moved to Sydney and continued training under Bruno Panno.
- I started teaching BJJ in Sydney and soon made the move to Brisbane and joined the Infinity team.
- To instruct under the guidance of Prof. Neil Owen was an easy decision as he was highly regarded by my original instructor Nick Brooks (Roger Gracie Team), back in England.
- As my BJJ journey continues my passion changes.
- I started with a passion for submissions usually from the top position.
- I then found sweeping most gratifying.
- After a couple of years working from the bottom I found a new passion, Takedowns.
- The beauty of BJJ for me is the endless dimensions.
- My current passion is flying submissions!
- BJJ black belt
- Cert. III & IV – Fitness
- Cert. Boxing Instructor
- Cert. First Aid & CPR
- Cert. Marine crowd safety Management
- Blue Card – working with children check
- GNVQ – Business Studies
- Year commenced training: 2010
- Instructor history:
- Sept 2012 – April 2013, North Shore MMA, Sydney
- April 2013 – Current, Infinity North Lakes
- Describe your BJJ Game:
- I prefer a standing passing game and injuries have encouraged development of the closed guard when playing a bottom game.
- Best BJJ Result:
- Abu Dhabi Pro Trials 2014 – Gold
“A black belt is a white belt that never quit.”
Sign up for your first class FREE!