BENEFIT NOW AND JOIN THE INFINITY FAMILY!
Sign up for a free day trial pass today →
ADDITIONAL TRAINING INFORMATION
For Brazilian Jiu Jitsu you require very little equipment – only a uniform, which is part of our joining process.
Hygiene and Etiquette
- Come to class in a freshly laundered uniform. Not just air-dried and sprayed with an odour neutralizer.
- Trim your fingernails and toenails regularly.
- Remove any form of jewellery such as necklaces, earrings and wedding rings before rolling. As these can cause wounds to yourself and others.
- Do not walk on the mat wearing footwear.
- Wear thongs or any form of footwear when using the restrooms, especially when you have to re-enter the mat area.
- After training, wipe away any excess sweat, and get into a fresh change of clothes. Do not linger around wearing anything soaked in sweat.
- All sweaty clothing and equipment should be taken out of your bags when you get home, and set aside to be washed. Wash your gym bag too if possible.
We would be grateful if you could recommend us to any of your friends. Just fill out their details on the form provided and your friends will receive a free 7-day training pass.